Monday, April 22, 2013

M Signature Real Complete BB Cream by MISSHA

Judging by the title and the photo you already know that it's going to be a review of MISSHA's M Signature Real Complete BB Cream #21 Light Pink Beige.
Information - I only had a sample of this bb cream, so this review is based on the 3 times I have used this product.
Enjoy!

According to MISSHA'a website this bb cream is supposed to be skin friendly and organic, give long lasting perfect coverage, regenerate and soothe the skin. Contains SPF 25 PA++.
If you want to read full description CLICK HERE.

Comes in 3 sizes: sample (see photo above), travel size (20 ml) and full size (45g). 
ATTENTION! MISSHA currently has a discount on travel and full sized versions of this bb cream at their online shop.

and 3 colors (I had #21 Light Pink Beige):
 Sorry for the huge blob.

These were the facts, here comes my opinion.

What I liked:
The consistency is smooth and creamy. You only need a little product to cover the whole face. The smell is pleasant, not very strong. Didn't irritate my skin. Great medium to strong coverage. Looked orange on my hand and arm, but blended nicely with my skintone. It lasted the whole day without moving or creasing. Thanks to my spots and blemishes you can see how nicely they were covered. 
This was one, but generous layer of product.


What I didn't like:
The finish is dewy, but not "water" dewy. It felt sticky and heavy on my face. As if the product couldn't soak into my skin. Powder didn't help. I have combination skin and the oily parts didn't like this bb cream. The pores got clogged and it was a bit hard to remove completely.

Would I buy it?
I got it as a free sample and it was nice to try it on my skin, but the formula felt too heavy. I know other bb creams with good coverage that are much lighter, so I don't think I'll buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment